1 cup sugar
2 cups water
1 cup blackberries
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
6 strawberries, cleaned, hulled and diced
¼ cup blueberries
1 ½ cups kiwi-strawberry sparkling water
1. For the blackberry ice cubes: Pour the sugar and water into a small pot, stir and simmer over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Remove from heat, add blackberries and muddle together.
3. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice tray and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. For the kiwi-strawberry ice cubes:
6. Toss the kiwi, strawberries and blueberries in a small bowl until well combined.
7. Place a small spoonful of mixed fruit into each ice cube hole.
8. Fill the fruit filled ice cube trays with the flavored sparkling water and place in the freezer.
9. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.